When you’re creating digital content for your website, you want to be able to publish it quickly and easily. Learn more about the easiest ways of publishing cloud-based content, and why this type of content is ideal for your business.
What is cloud-based content?
Cloud-based content is information on your website that you host in the cloud. This means that the information is not present on any local servers that your company hosts its website on, but rather it is sitting on a digital platform like Google Workspace. Cloud-based content is accessible from any location with a network connection, as it doesn’t rely on a private company network.
What are the benefits of cloud-based content?
Cloud-based content has a range of different benefits for the web developer and the user alike. Just some of these benefits are below:
- Security: Four in ten businesses reported experiencing cyberattacks in 2021 and cloud platforms have better security than that of private networks.
- Accessibility: Being able to access your content at all times is a necessity, and the cloud means you have the tools to access it from more locations than ever before.
- Simplified publishing: Software such as a Google Drive publisher makes publishing your work quick and straightforward.
- Ease of editing: Editing cloud content is easy, making your website more agile than ever before.
Easy ways to publish cloud-based content to your website
Now you know that cloud-based content is the way to go, there are a few key steps in publishing cloud-based content to your site you need to get to grips with. The process is simple once you know how to do it.
- 1. Create your content: The first step is to create your content. Think about what you want to upload, including any copy and images.
- 2. Place the document: With Google Drive, website creation is simply a matter of dragging and dropping Google Docs, Sheets and images into the right folders.
- 3. Double-check everything: Before pressing publish, double-check that you have the right files and everything is in the right place.
- 4. Press publish: Press publish and your content will be visible for all of your customers to see.
Publishing cloud-based content is easy
Publishing cloud-based content is an easy process when you have the right Google Drive publisher available to you. This makes your company more dynamic and benefits both the quality and quantity of information on your site. Try it now to see the difference in website traffic and retention.